Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County Star and ND signee arrested

Featured Replies

Is he still enrolled at Boyle?

 

Far as I know. I was told he was at school yesterday.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Far as I know. I was told he was at school yesterday.

 

Does he live in Harrodsburg? The story and jail log both list him as living there.

Does he live in Harrodsburg? The story and jail log both list him as living there.

 

He’s lived there his whole life.

He’s lived there his whole life.

 

How did he not have to play for Mercer?

How did he not have to play for Mercer?

 

He transferred from Mercer County to Boyle County while in Middle School.

He transferred from Mercer County to Boyle County while in Middle School.

 

I didn't know there was open enrollment up there.

I didn't know there was open enrollment up there.

 

Same enrollment rules that are used in Pulaski County.

He transferred from Mercer County to Boyle County while in Middle School.

Boyle always has a handful of kids on their team that don't live in Boyle Co. Nothing wrong with that if that is their choice.

 

In saying that, what a poor decision by Bartleson. Threw away a 250,000 education stealing a car and guns?

Same enrollment rules that are used in Pulaski County.

 

I wasn't aware that out of county kids could go to school in a different county.

I wasn't aware that out of county kids could go to school in a different county.

 

Pay the same fees as any out of district kid.

I wasn't aware that out of county kids could go to school in a different county.

 

He also sat out his transfer year if anyone was wondering about that.

He also sat out his transfer year if anyone was wondering about that.

 

If he transferred in middle school, why did he have to sit out?

Pay the same fees as any out of district kid.
Not sure on Boyle / Mercer, but most school systemes have reciprocal agreements for state funding and there are no fees or tuitions.
If he transferred in middle school, why did he have to sit out?

 

Those were the rules. He transferred and was unable to play any middle school sports his 8th grade year. I believe it was a Salt River Conference rule. I could be mistaken but I think KHSAA took over middle school sports and schools started following KHSAA rules regarding transfers.

Anyone hear how they caught them so quickly?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.