Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell 72 Scott 42

Featured Replies

Scott has struggled without Meredith. Prayers for a quick recovery.

  • Author
Scott has struggled without Meredith. Prayers for a quick recovery.

 

I doubt she would have made up 30 points difference in this game. Anyway hopefully she recovers quick.

I doubt she would have made up 30 points difference in this game. Anyway hopefully she recovers quick.

 

She did average 26 last year and was 5th best average in the state. So it might have made a difference.

  • Author
She did average 26 last year and was 5th best average in the state. So it might have made a difference.

 

Who's to say she would have scored 26 on this Russell defense. Russell had the starters out in the 4th or this game could have been worse.

Russell has nobody remotely close to the caliber of player Meredith is. Whether she would have made enough difference to win or not we will never know, but she is a Power 5 level kid.

Russell has nobody remotely close to the caliber of player Meredith is. Whether she would have made enough difference to win or not we will never know, but she is a Power 5 level kid.

 

Didn't another girl or two come to Scott from Newport along with Meredith?

Didn't another girl or two come to Scott from Newport along with Meredith?

 

I only knew of Meredith coming.

  • Author
Russell has nobody remotely close to the caliber of player Meredith is. Whether she would have made enough difference to win or not we will never know, but she is a Power 5 level kid.

 

I'm not doubting her talents. In my opinion she wouldn't have made enough of a difference to win is all I'm saying. Russell has a point guard with a d1 offer in Shaelyn Steele as an 8th grader.

I'm not doubting her talents. In my opinion she wouldn't have made enough of a difference to win is all I'm saying. Russell has a point guard with a d1 offer in Shaelyn Steele as an 8th grader.

 

IMO a healthy Meredith most definitely could have made up the difference. With her presence the flow of the game could have been entirely different. So just by looking at current pt differential does not indicate how it would have been with her playing both offense and defense.

I'm not doubting her talents. In my opinion she wouldn't have made enough of a difference to win is all I'm saying. Russell has a point guard with a d1 offer in Shaelyn Steele as an 8th grader.

 

Not too hammer this point too much but I’d have to agree with the other posters here. Meredith most definitely makes enough of a difference here. Not saying Scott automatically wins but it’s a completely different game with Mya playing.

 

I’m sure your 8th grader is fine but Mya is on a different level than any 8th grader. She has high power 5 offers and if it weren’t for this knee injury she’s most likely Miss Basketball 2021. Her or Brooklyn Miles would win.

  • Author

We will all have to agree to disagree here.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.