Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCracken County vs. Marshall Updates/Predictions

Featured Replies

  • Author

Harmon averages 25 points per game. Rest of starters total average is 33. Harmon had 40 the first game vs McCracken.He averaged 32.7 or more a sophomore.

I'll take McCracken County by 8.

Harmon averages 25 points per game. Rest of starters total average is 33. Harmon had 40 the first game vs McCracken.He averaged 32.7 or more a sophomore.

 

Zion is an extraordinary high school talent. The team scoring balance is possible when one's father is on staff as an "Offensive Coordinator"

https://khsaa.org/roster_view/new.php?school_id=173&sport=bkb&level=varsity

 

Is this a detriment to team chemistry and reflected by the Marshalls' current record.

I'm taking the Mustangs. Sivills isn't on Harmon's level, but his supporting cast is much, much stronger

I'm taking the Mustangs. Sivills isn't on Harmon's level, but his supporting cast is much, much stronger

 

I’m not sure they are stronger but they are used more.

If Harmon played with intensity he would be as good as anyone I've ever seen. He has the most laid back, too cool personality I've seen out of a star player on the court and it's to his detriment. With that said he is the craftiest player I've ever seen at getting a shot in the lane where there is nothing. He is the best passer I have seen in person at the high school level. And he is a well above average shooter all the way out to 30 feet. He doesn't hardly jump when he shoots the ball and that's why I think he shoots from so deep is because being 5'10" it's hard to get an open 3 off the dribble if you don't jump to shoot. That will bite him at the next level. As far as a true point guard he has the potential to be awesome. But like I said it just doesn't ever look like he gives full effort. It's almost like he's saying "look how good I am without even trying." Would just love to see him play high energy and he would be unstoppable but some people just don't have that gear in them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.