Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky AP Basketball Poll (01-06-19)

Featured Replies

School (1st place votes) Record; RPI

1. John Hardin (10) 13-0; 140

2. Male (4) 11-3; 103

3. Lexington Catholic 12-1; 90

4. Ashland Blazer (1) 14-0; 78

5. Ballard 10-2; 76

6. Covington Catholic 9-3; 71

7. Madisonville-North Hopkins 11-3; 52

8. Elizabethtown 9-0; 51

9. Highlands 13-0; 48

10. Collins 12-3; 35

I really don't understand how Highlands got in there in the 9 spot, and yes I realize they're undefeated.

I've only seen 3 of the teams play (LexCath, MNH and Collins) and Madisonville-North Hopkins IMO is the best of the 3.

I've only seen 3 of the teams play (LexCath, MNH and Collins) and Madisonville-North Hopkins IMO is the best of the 3.

 

I've seen them all, except Ashland and E'town, will see Ashland tonight. I'll just say that John Hardin is very good.

Love it. Lots of basketball to be played though. Good luck to all. That Etown and JH game coming up is gonna be massive.

I'm hopeful McCracken can break into the top 10. Losing twice to MNH hasn't helped.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.