Changes coming for UK basketball

Rickyp

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tubby thinking about making changes. Kinda sounds like last spring, doesn't it? Here we go again always going to make changes but nothing never happens.

On the other hand what is Rameel Bradley smoking? His comments suggest that reality is a foreign place to him.

http://www.kentucky.com/mld/kentucky/sports/16166125.htm

I think that a coaching change is in order,,,,,, by hiring former Colts coach Mr. Mora, he can offer up a verse of "Playoffs!!, Playoffs??"

Rameel is suffering from dillusions of Grandeur, however, he is correct about the untimely turnovers,,,,most of which were his!

If you lose 3 of 4 you need to do something different.

Has Rameel not taken the required geography course and thus failed to realize that the country is a little larger than Lexington.

I think when he did the throat slash on the Cat Walk last weekend, that he actually cut a bloodline to his brain.

He gonna start the following lineup...lol

G-Woocash Orbzut

G-Sheray Thomas

C-Jared Carter

F-Mark Coury

F-Bill Keightly

...I believe every time Tubby speaks like this he's just doing common Coachspeak!

I just wish that Tubby would make a complete sentence every now and then.

He gonna start the following lineup...lol

G-Woocash Orbzut

G-Sheray Thomas

C-Jared Carter

F-Mark Coury

F-Bill Keightly

...I believe every time Tubby speaks like this he's just doing common Coachspeak!

I was just reading the paper and it appears that good 'ole Sheray will be starting tonight. Note to Tubby - the change definately needs to involve Thomas!!!

I think Tubby has the right idea....Moving Perry back to the 4 spot and inserting a 3 guard lineup with Crawford, Bradley and Jasper to go along with Morris at the 5, is there best lineup...They may give up a little in size, but, will make for a quicker and better ball handling lineup and if they'll put Bradley and crawford at the wings, they may even have some 3 point success...

I think Tubby has the right idea....Moving Perry back to the 4 spot and inserting a 3 guard lineup with Crawford, Bradley and Jasper to go along with Morris at the 5, is there best lineup...They may give up a little in size, but, will make for a quicker and better ball handling lineup and if they'll put Bradley and crawford at the wings, they may even have some 3 point success...

I am all for any lineup that keeps Sheray on the bench.:thumb: