Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2020 2A Classic

Featured Replies

I seem to remember a discussion a few years ago about a Double-A tournament in addition to the "All A" tournament. Did that just go away?

I believe the both the boys and girls sectionals started Friday. There are 40 member schools. Here is a website: kentucky2achampionships.org .

Still being played. In the 8th Henry County plays Western Hills and Owen County plays CAL on Wednesday.

I believe the both the boys and girls sectionals started Friday. There are 40 member schools. Here is a website: kentucky2achampionships.org .

 

Looking at the member schools listed on that website I don't see any Northern Kentucky teams listed. I seem to recall that at least Holmes was involved with this tournament. Did they bail from being apart of this?

Mason plays Rowan tomorrow in section 5 regional.

I think Scott played in it last year. Got all the way to the final/championship game where they lost to John Hardin.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.