Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Lawrence County Coach on Staff

Featured Replies

Stick1, Congrats to you and your family. I know LC players are going to be excited to have you back at LC with a bigger role. On a sidenote, I remember watch stick1 play football at LC, I called alot of games on the radio he was involved in and you will not find another person who loves the game of football as much as he does. He will bring alot of fire and passion to the LC program which I think will get LC back to elite status very soon.

 

:dancingpa :thumb: :thumb: :dancingpa

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Stick1, Congrats to you and your family. I know LC players are going to be excited to have you back at LC with a bigger role. On a sidenote, I remember watch stick1 play football at LC, I called alot of games on the radio he was involved in and you will not find another person who loves the game of football as much as he does. He will bring alot of fire and passion to the LC program which I think will get LC back to elite status very soon.

 

:dancingpa :thumb: :thumb: :dancingpa

 

 

Couldnt agree more.:banana:

Welcome aboard STICK i am glad you decided to let every one know . I can all ready feel the excitment getting started in town just by people talking about football .My son has heard storys of when you played and of the teams back then and he's excited about you joining the staff also I think you and him will get along just fine .:dancingpa

  • Author
Welcome aboard STICK i am glad you decided to let every one know . I can all ready feel the excitment getting started in town just by people talking about football .My son has heard storys of when you played and of the teams back then and he's excited about you joining the staff also I think you and him will get along just fine .:dancingpa

 

 

Great news and I am glad that you son is so excited.

Great news and I am glad that you son is so excited.

It's not just him it's every body it just seems like thier electricity in the air about LC football and it's just December . But all in all are young dawgs are going to have to work thier tails off to get this program were they want to be at . But man it's defiantly getting started in the right direction I feel like we all ready had really good coaches and Mr. Preece will just add to that . So good luck to the DAWGS in 07 in their new class of 4-A:ylsuper:

  • Author
It's not just him it's every body it just seems like thier electricity in the air about LC football and it's just December . But all in all are young dawgs are going to have to work thier tails off to get this program were they want to be at . But man it's defiantly getting started in the right direction I feel like we all ready had really good coaches and Mr. Preece will just add to that . So good luck to the DAWGS in 07 in their new class of 4-A:ylsuper:

 

WOW!! Great news, I am so glad that everyone is ready to play football already and its still 2006. I know that Coach Preece loves this program and will do anything and I do mean anything to get them to the level that Louisa knows where they belong. If these kids work hard and believe in the coaches and what are they teaching then the sky is the limit for them. I love that LC is now in 4A. I do believe that being in the class works to their favor and I can see them being very successful. Going up into 4A seems to be a great thing for this program and it happened just at the right time.

Congratulations, Blake!!!

Sphire has alot of assistants who have left his program and had great success, I'm sure Stick will follow in those footsteps.

Best of luck Blake- you will take all of your experiences and do a great job at LC. I hope you are happy there, and continue your success.

  • Author

I think Coach Preece understand what it takes to make LC the dominant football program it once was. This is why I love the fact that he is back on the staff. Look for Lc to slowly but surely get things turned around and be rolling once they get all the kinks worked out.

Looking forward to watching you coach Stick. You have a positive attitude and I believe you can be a big part of the LC rebuilding process. Congrats

  • Author

With the news of this addition I hear that more boys are coming out and that there are a bunch in the weight room already.

  • Author

Another good question if someone can help me. What is the district numbering for LC next year? I know that they are in AAAA but is it still District 8 Region 4 or how is that done?

Another good question if someone can help me. What is the district numbering for LC next year? I know that they are in AAAA but is it still District 8 Region 4 or how is that done?

 

District-4-1- Calloway County, Hopkins County Central, Lone Oak, Muhlenberg North

District-4-2- Allen County-Scottsville, Franklin-Simpson, Logan County, Russell County, Warren East

District-4-3- Atherton, Breckinridge County, Fairdale, Valley, Western

District-4-4- Bullitt East, Larue County, Marion County, North Bullitt

District-4-5- Bourbon County, Franklin County, Harrison County, Pendleton County

District-4-6- Boyle County, East Jessamine, Lexington Catholic, West Jessamine

District-4-7- Bell County, Knox Central, Madison Southern, McCreary Central, Rockcastle County

District-4-8- Boyd County, Greenup County, Lawrence County, Rowan County

 

 

So...the short answer is yes, Lawrence Co. is 4A D4.

 

:thumb:

  • Author
District-4-1- Calloway County, Hopkins County Central, Lone Oak, Muhlenberg North

District-4-2- Allen County-Scottsville, Franklin-Simpson, Logan County, Russell County, Warren East

District-4-3- Atherton, Breckinridge County, Fairdale, Valley, Western

District-4-4- Bullitt East, Larue County, Marion County, North Bullitt

District-4-5- Bourbon County, Franklin County, Harrison County, Pendleton County

District-4-6- Boyle County, East Jessamine, Lexington Catholic, West Jessamine

District-4-7- Bell County, Knox Central, Madison Southern, McCreary Central, Rockcastle County

District-4-8- Boyd County, Greenup County, Lawrence County, Rowan County

 

 

So...the short answer is yes, Lawrence Co. is 4A D4.

 

:thumb:

 

 

Thanks :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.