Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Lawrence County Coach on Staff

Featured Replies

Thanks :thumb:

 

LOL, I'm glad you paid attention to the table and not what I said afterwards...

 

Lawrence Co. is 4A D8, not 4A D4 like I said on the previous post (somehow I got regions in my mind instead of districts).

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.