Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bill Walker

Featured Replies

I may have been living in a cave for a while because I havent heard his named mentioned lately. Whats Bill Walker doing ? Wheres he going to school? Anyone have any info on where he is and what he is doing or where he will be attending college ?

I may have been living in a cave for a while because I havent heard his named mentioned lately. Whats Bill Walker doing ? Wheres he going to school? Anyone have any info on where he is and what he is doing or where he will be attending college ?

 

He will be playing at Kansas STate this season (after the semester).

  • Author
He will be playing at Kansas STate this season (after the semester).

 

I believe the first semester ends soon for most colleges. So Mr. Walker will be eligible to play ball at Kansas State within the next month ?

I believe he is eligible in mid-December. I sure hope so.

  • Author

How is K State doing this year ? I really havent heard much about them. Will Walker see imediate playing time ? Any chance of them making some noise this year ?

I know they've been crushed a few times, once by NewMexico and I can't remember the other.

How is K State doing this year ? I really havent heard much about them. Will Walker see imediate playing time ? Any chance of them making some noise this year ?

 

They are 4-3 (5-3 if you include the exhibition game vs Washburn).

 

They lost to New Mexico (78-54), California (78-48) & Colorado St. (84-83)

"He will be able to join the basketball squad on Dec. 16, the first day that a mid-year student-athlete can become eligible for athletic aid, practice and competition. Until that date, Walker will not be permitted to participate in any athletically-related activities."

 

http://www.kstatesports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=3084&SPID=213&DB_OEM_ID=400&ATCLID=671039

I wish him luck!!:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.