Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Healthcare Orthopaedics/KHSAA Gridiron Bowl Broadcast Info

Featured Replies

For Immediate Release: December 4, 2019

The 2019 UK Orthopaedics/KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl gets underway Friday afternoon at Kroger Field when the first of six championship games slated for this weekend kicks off at 2 p.m. Live webcasts of all six games will be available at KHSAA.tv for subscribers to the NFHS Network, with a free audio broadcast available at KHSAA.net. Single-game tickets are available for purchase online at 219 KHSAA State Football Tickets Availability | Kentucky High School Athletic Association.

 

Championship action begins Friday when Paintsville (11-3) takes on Pikeville (13-0) in the 1A Championship at 2 p.m., followed by Bell County (14-0) versus Belfry (10-3) in the 3A Championship at 7 p.m.

 

Saturday’s schedule opens with the 2A Championship at 1 p.m., as Mayfield (13-1) squares off against Somerset (13-1). The second game of the day will pit Boyle County (14-0) against Johnson Central (14-0) in the 4A Championship at 4:30 p.m., with Covington Catholic (14-0) facing Frederick Douglass (14-0) in the 5A Championship at 8 p.m. The 2019 UK Orthopaedics/KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl concludes Sunday afternoon when Male (14-0) meets Trinity (Lou.) (12-2) in the 6A Championship at 2 p.m.

 

Each championship game will be webcast live at KHSAA.tv for subscribers to the NFHS Network (High School Sports Online - Stream Live & On Demand). Subscription plans for the NFHS Network are available for $10.99 a month. A monthly subscription, priced less than the cost of admission to a state championship event, entitles users to every broadcast by the KHSAA and the 45 participating state associations.

 

A free audio-only feed of the games will also be available online through Mixlr (KHSAA | Events | Mixlr), which has a corresponding app available for iOS and Android devices. In addition, live stats for each game will be available on the Football page at KHSAA.org.

2019 UK Orthopaedics/KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl

Championship Program – http://bit.ly/367cv3n

Video Webcasts – KHSAA.tv

Audio Broadcasts – KHSAA | Events | Mixlr

Live Stats – http://bit.ly/2SgGWNE

 

Friday, December 6

2 p.m. (1A) – Paintsville vs. Pikeville

7 p.m. (3A) – Bell County vs. Belfry

 

Saturday, December 7

1 p.m. (2A) – Mayfield vs. Somerset

4:30 p.m. (4A) – Boyle County vs. Johnson Central

8 p.m. (5A) – Covington Catholic vs. Frederick Douglass

 

Sunday, December 8

2 p.m. (6A) – Male vs. Trinity (Lou.)

 

https://khsaa.org/12-04-19-uk-orthopaedics-khsaa-commonwealth-gridiron-bowl-broadcast-info/

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anybody who has never watched these video streams, they are top notch and well worth the money.

  • Author
For anybody who has never watched these video streams, they are top notch and well worth the money.

 

I agree a million percent.

 

Frankly, it is one of the greatest deals in sports period.

As someone going to the games for the first time, if I plan on watching all the games on Saturday do I only have to pay once.

  • Author
As someone going to the games for the first time, if I plan on watching all the games on Saturday do I only have to pay once.

 

Correct, one time.

 

It is a monthly subscription that you can cancel at anytime.

Correct, one time.

 

It is a monthly subscription that you can cancel at anytime.

 

Also, how is it set up if you go to the games.

  • Author
Also, how is it set up if you go to the games.

 

I don't understand the question?

  • Author
As someone going to the games for the first time, if I plan on watching all the games on Saturday do I only have to pay once.

 

Correct, one time.

 

It is a monthly subscription that you can cancel at anytime.

 

Also, how is it set up if you go to the games.

 

I don't understand the question?

 

I believe I misunderstood your original question.

 

I do not believe they clear the stadium between games so one admission should do it.

 

If I am wrong someone please let us all know.

I believe I misunderstood your original question.

 

I do not believe they clear the stadium between games so one admission should do it.

 

If I am wrong someone please let us all know.

 

Ok thank you.

  • Author
Ok thank you.

 

You're welcome and anyone if I am wrong please let us know in this thread and @R1 sports fan please.

Also, how is it set up if you go to the games.

 

You can buy the subscription now. Then all games will be available to watch live or on replay until you cancel the subscription.

You can buy the subscription now. Then all games will be available to watch live or on replay until you cancel the subscription.

 

Ok thanks.

I believe I misunderstood your original question.

 

I do not believe they clear the stadium between games so one admission should do it.

 

If I am wrong someone please let us all know.

 

The last time I was there they did clear the stadium between games.

Im pretty positive they clear the stadium after each game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.