Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 87 Michigan State 75

Featured Replies

Duke led by 16 at the half and cruised from there.

 

Vernon Carey finished with 26 and 11.

Tre Jones had 20 and 12 ast.

Is Michigan State maybe just... not that good?

Is Michigan State maybe just... not that good?

 

Michigan State always seems to take a lot of losses early in the year.

Is Michigan State maybe just... not that good?

 

I've wondered the same. They were definitely in a class below Duke last night.

Is Michigan State maybe just... not that good?

 

Aren't they missing one of of their best players? Is it a guy named Langford? Out until January.

GL, I must say though that I was asking the same questions you posed.

  • Author
Aren't they missing one of of their best players? Is it a guy named Langford? Out until January.

GL, I must say though that I was asking the same questions you posed.

 

Yes, Langford.

 

I thought Mich St was overrated to begin with but once they get healthy, people will see that they are going to be a serious problem come March.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.