What if next year in Northern Ky...............??????

All the schools played in their respective classes that they are suppose to play in. Beechwood in " A ", NewCath in " AA", Highlands in "AAA" , CovCath in "AAAA" Dixie in " AAAAA" ,and Ryle in" AAAAAA". That makes it possible for maybe 5 State Champs from Northern Ky. Talk about a hot bed for football!

Sorry to burst your bubble but, CCHS and HHS will both being playing in the 5A district next year, I don't think we have anyone in the 3A or 4A districts.

I think he said "what if" they played where they were supposed to play, indicating that he knows its impossible for NKy to win five titles.

I'm just happy HHS was able to move up to 5A. There would be way too much travelling in 3A. I know Cov Cath faithful feel the same way. I also know that Dixie and Holmes are a bit miffed about the move.

From what I understand, Dixie isn't upset about the move at all. Spritzky and Mueller discussed the situation prior to Mueller deciding to move up.

I'm just happy HHS was able to move up to 5A. There would be way too much travelling in 3A. I know Cov Cath faithful feel the same way. I also know that Dixie and Holmes are a bit miffed about the move.

Don't know about Holmes except BGP posts; but I don't think Spritzky is upset about....in fact, I think he was very positive about it?

All the schools played in their respective classes that they are suppose to play in. Beechwood in " A ", NewCath in " AA", Highlands in "AAA" , CovCath in "AAAA" Dixie in " AAAAA" ,and Ryle in" AAAAAA". That makes it possible for maybe 5 State Champs from Northern Ky. Talk about a hot bed for football!

Or, even better, what if all schools played in one or even two classes, as they do in every other sport?