Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evansville/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
Yeah, I was a little quick with my prediction but I don’t think the Cats are in trouble. I don’t think Evansville can bank in enough 3’s to win this game .

 

Uh, in trouble, complete lack of focus and Evansville is playing well and building confidence with each passing minute, Hagans acts like he’s in another galaxy, he would do that last year in some games.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uh, in trouble, complete lack of focus and Evansville is playing well and building confidence with each passing minute, Hagans acts like he’s in another galaxy, he would do that last year in some games.

 

If I ever make another stupid comment like in post #2 I need to be made run wind sprints.

Sestina couldn’t guard me.

Give them credit, every time they get an open shot they knock it down. Can't say that for UK.

LOT of bad shots taken tonight by us.

 

And turnovers.

This is one of the worst efforts I have seen out of a Cal team. With this effort they must have thought they were playing in the NCAA tourney.

  • Author
This is one of the worst efforts I have seen out of a Cal team. With this effort they must have thought they were playing in the NCAA tourney.

 

Really disappointed in their competitive spirit tonight.

Can’t get a defensive rebound.

Missed free throws and then missed the rebound on the other end. Now we put Richards in. WOW!!!

  • Author

The effort tonight reminds me a lot of 2013 N.I.T. game vs Robert Morris.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.