November 12, 20196 yr Tipping in less than hour former Wildcat Walter McCarty brings his Aces into Rupp.
November 13, 20196 yr Cats are missing quite a few close shots and making sloppy plays leading to turnovers. But the final lopsided score is inevitable.
November 13, 20196 yr Author 20-16 Evansville at the under 8 timeout. Cats flat so far in this one already 8 turnovers in just over 12 minutes.
November 13, 20196 yr Author Cats are missing quite a few close shots and making sloppy plays leading to turnovers. But the final lopsided score is inevitable. Uh, you might want to rethink that statement, I’ll just tell you, with the flow of the game, things that we’re doing and not doing, Cats are in trouble! EJ sitting out AGAIN, what a softy, don’t know if he’s going to change or not.
November 13, 20196 yr Uh, you might want to rethink that statement, I’ll just tell you, with the flow of the game, things that we’re doing and not doing, Cats are in trouble! EJ sitting out AGAIN, what a softy, don’t know if he’s going to change or not. Yeah, I was a little quick with my prediction but I don’t think the Cats are in trouble. I don’t think Evansville can bank in enough 3’s to win this game .
November 13, 20196 yr The best shooting team and best defensive team Cal has ever had statements are a joke. They can’t shoot or guard. Totally being dominated by Evansville.
November 13, 20196 yr Hagans cannot make a shot at the basket. Weak there last year and again this year. Can’t finish.
November 13, 20196 yr HATE watching games on tv in Rupp, camera is way too far back!! I'm thinking you need a bigger tv lol.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.