Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Biggest Surprise/Biggest Disappointment

Featured Replies

Now that we are just past the halfway point, what are the biggest surprises and disappointments in the NFL? Teams, players, coaches, etc.

 

I think you could argue the biggest surprise and biggest disappointment coming from the AFC North in the Ravens and Browns. We all knew the Ravens were improved, but I'd never have guessed how far improved. As for the Browns.... well....

I did not expect an 8 - 0 49ers team. There defense is very surprising.

On the other side of the coin the performance by the Falcons is shocking.

Now that we are just past the halfway point, what are the biggest surprises and disappointments in the NFL? Teams, players, coaches, etc.

 

I think you could argue the biggest surprise and biggest disappointment coming from the AFC North in the Ravens and Browns. We all knew the Ravens were improved, but I'd never have guessed how far improved. As for the Browns.... well....

 

I think you hit the nail on the head on both of those. Don’t think I’ve seen a team so hyped in preseason that hasn’t done anything in YEARS like the Browns were.

  • Author
I did not expect an 8 - 0 49ers team. There defense is very surprising.

On the other side of the coin the performance by the Falcons is shocking.

 

True on both accounts.

  • Author

In terms of disappointing players, Adam Vinatieri. We knew the end would come eventually, but sheesh...

In terms of disappointing players, Adam Vinatieri. We knew the end would come eventually, but sheesh...

 

I think it's more mental now than physical. He has developed a case of the yips, and that is hard to break once that happens.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.