Special Football Mom

BIGBLUE63

CCH has a great group of special supporting parents that follow their team through thick and thin. "With a spirit that will not die." They have one very hard working devoted Mom, Sheila Roedig, who is the backbone of the group of CCH Football Parents. Sheila sends out emails, sometimes 6 or more a day, co-ordinating upcoming events for the football game of the week. Requesting help feeding the team, decorating the locker room, decorating the field for home games, news of this weeks party, reminders of coaches film night and mixing in requests for bingo workers, along with many other requests, the lists goes on and on! Sheila has made deals with the players also, promising them a steak dinner for big wins, and the boys know she always delivers what she promises. Sheila has been doing this for quite a while. She has a son on the team now, Junior, #4 Hans Roedig, and an older graduate of CovCath, Derek Roedig. If you ask Sheila how she manages to do all of this, work full time, and take care of her own family, she proudly says, I couldn't do it without all of you. If you ask Sheila why she does it, she would tell you, I love CCH, and every one of these boys, I do it all for them. If you ask the boys about Mrs. Roedig, they proudly say, "She's awesome!"

Thank you Sheila, you are a truly special individual!

I know many teams have stories like this, I think it would be interesting to hear some of them.

CCH has a great group of special supporting parents that follow their team through thick and thin. "With a spirit that will not die." They have one very hard working devoted Mom, Sheila Roedig, who is the backbone of the group of CCH Football Parents. Sheila sends out emails, sometimes 6 or more a day, co-ordinating upcoming events for the football game of the week. Requesting help feeding the team, decorating the locker room, decorating the field for home games, news of this weeks party, reminders of coaches film night and mixing in requests for bingo workers, along with many other requests, the lists goes on and on! Sheila has made deals with the players also, promising them a steak dinner for big wins, and the boys know she always delivers what she promises. Sheila has been doing this for quite a while. She has a son on the team now, Junior, #4 Hans Roedig, and an older graduate of CovCath, Derek Roedig. If you ask Sheila how she manages to do all of this, work full time, and take care of her own family, she proudly says, I couldn't do it without all of you. If you ask Sheila why she does it, she would tell you, I love CCH, and every one of these boys, I do it all for them. If you ask the boys about Mrs. Roedig, they proudly say, "She's awesome!"

I know many teams have stories like this, I think it would be interesting to hear some of them.

Truer words have never been typed on BGP's, than what is quoted above. And many wonder why CovCath is truly a school......

"With a spirit, that will not die"

She has a son on the team now, Junior, #4 Hans Roedig, and an older graduate of CovCath, Derek Roedig.

Let us not forget Nate. :thumb: :thumb:

Sat behind Sheila at the CCH / Johnson Central Game last week. In addition to being a very nice lady, her celebratory post-game hugs are great as well. :thumb: :thumb:

Sheila is awesome! I'm hoping she's sporting a new "haircut" for tonight's affair.;):D

Sat behind Sheila at the CCH / Johnson Central Game last week. In addition to being a very nice lady, her celebratory post-game hugs are great as well. :thumb: :thumb:

Sheila is awesome! I'm hoping she's sporting a new "haircut" for tonight's affair.;):D

h.s.sportsrbest, now that just might be a bit over the top, even for Sheila.....:D :thumb: :scared: :scared: :lol:

I have to agree with every word you have said. I've not seen many more dedicated parents than Sheila.

What year did Nate graduate?

I could not agree with more. She does it all to make CCH & the Football program so very special for the boys and parents. I completely agree "She is awesome". . Don't forget Mackenzie she will be at NDA next year, Lil Mac, Sheila in training !

:dancingpa

Was it I.T.? I was thinking '91. That's off the top of my head, and you're smarter than I am, so I'll go with you. :D

See you tonight. :thumb:

I stand corrected 1990 was Nate's senior football season that would make him a '91 Grad. One must remember I did not go to CCH, the Mrs. tries to keep that a secret.

Bye the way I've sat by YOU before, why have I not gotten any hugs ?:D

What a dedicated lady, she never misses a detail and is CONSTANTLY working and thinking about CCH Football

Emailed her a question the other day and she emailed me back at 4 o'clock in the AM !!!!!! She is a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week team mom

:banana: :ylsuper:

What a dedicated lady, she never misses a detail and is CONSTANTLY working and thinking about CCH Football

Emailed her a question the other day and she emailed me back at 4 o'clock in the AM !!!!!! She is a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week team mom