Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County, Johnson Central or Franklin County?

Featured Replies

All 3 teams are undefeated and playing very well.

 

Boyle County has impressive wins over Highlands and Lexington Catholic.

 

Johnson Central and Franklin County have routed everyone they've played.

 

Out of these three teams, who has the more will power to win? Will any of them run the table?

Boyle County will win state the easiest of these 3.

Boyle Co. - 75%

Johnson Central - 24%

Franklin Co. - 1%

If they stay healthy Boyle should win the 4A title, and go undefeated I think Johnson Central is the only other team with a chance.

I think that you could consider Franklin County more in this conversation if they win their next two games.

I think Franklin County will handle Waggener easy enough. The game with Central with be a much better measuring stick though.

I think that you could consider Franklin County more in this conversation if they win their next two games.

 

No disrespect to Franklin but probably not.

Statistics so far this season....

Boyle County

Points: 359-70

Rushing Yards: 1330

Rushing Allowed: 289

Passing Yards: 1785

Passing Allowed: 821

 

Frankin County

Points: 328-81

Rushing: 1356

Rushing allowed: 840

Passing: 1685

Passing allowed: 469

 

Johnson Central

Points: 312-79

Rushing: 1774

Rushing allowed: 445

Passing: 535

Passing allowed: 659

 

Statistically speaking, Franklin County would be a much tougher match for Boyle.

Boyle County will be your 4A State Champions. Johnson Central may give them a run for their money and could even win but I think the Rebels have too much fire power. I don't see any other team other than Jonhson Central being able to slow down Boyle County.

Again no disrespect to Franklin but if they had played Boyle’s schedule they probably have 2-3 losses.

Statistics so far this season....

Boyle County

Points: 359-70

Rushing Yards: 1330

Rushing Allowed: 289

Passing Yards: 1785

Passing Allowed: 821

 

Frankin County

Points: 328-81

Rushing: 1356

Rushing allowed: 840

Passing: 1685

Passing allowed: 469

 

Johnson Central

Points: 312-79

Rushing: 1774

Rushing allowed: 445

Passing: 535

Passing allowed: 659

 

Statistically speaking, Franklin County would be a much tougher match for Boyle.

 

I agree with this statement. Boyle gives up more points to the teams that can move it through the air and Franklin County can do just that. I have never seen Johnson Central’s ground game but historically teams that are very run heavy don’t have much success against Boyle.

I agree with this statement. Boyle gives up more points to the teams that can move it through the air and Franklin County can do just that. I have never seen Johnson Central’s ground game but historically teams that are very run heavy don’t have much success against Boyle.

 

I can't get over the 1 TD win over East Jessamine. Granted it was the 1st game of the season but Boyle County would run the clock on EJ. This is the same EJ team that won by a TD the following week against Lincoln County. I'm not ready to throw Franklin County into the Boyle County/Johnson Central mix just yet but I am open minded.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.