Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hopkinsville 21 Logan County 6

Featured Replies

Final per the update thread.

Very sloppy game for both teams. A lot of turnovers, especially for Logan County. Even a few botched punts. Also, I don't think LC was prepared for Hopkinsvilles' physicality. Fun game for a Thursday night.

Logan County's kicker/punter is a soccer player who had a soccer game.

 

Hopkinsville's defense held Logan to less than 20 yards rushing, and they had a freshman pick off three passes. I agree with the above. Hoptown's physicality was the difference. Hoptown can lock up the No. 1 seed at Madisonville next week. A Madisonville win means a three-way tie for first place.

Logan County's kicker/punter is a soccer player who had a soccer game.

 

Hopkinsville's defense held Logan to less than 20 yards rushing, and they had a freshman pick off three passes. I agree with the above. Hoptown's physicality was the difference. Hoptown can lock up the No. 1 seed at Madisonville next week. A Madisonville win means a three-way tie for first place.

 

I’ve got that feel it’s going to happen.

I’ve got that feel it’s going to happen.

 

Might need to give a little more credit to Hopkinsville than many are giving. I think that the Hoptown/Madisonville game next week will be a dandy.

Edited by WKY_Football
Punctuation

Might need to give a little more credit to Hopkinsville than many are giving. I think that the Hoptown/Madisonville game next week will be a dandy.

 

It’s got nothing to do with disrespecting Hopkinsville. I just think Madisonville knows they let the big game with Logan slip out of there hands. I think they will be a little more focused and playing at home again for a big game will have them ready.

Hoptown’s run defense was the difference last night. LB’er Grubbs #30 played a great game. Early costly turnover by Logan on a force option pitch was big around the red zone. Came away impress with Logan’s gutsy performance. They had kids dropping like flies but never gave up. Hats off to them and Hoptown is now in the drivers seat with a big time game coming up.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.