October 7, 20196 yr I didn’t realize anyone but D/ST could score 53. Goodness. I mean, badness, but wow.
October 7, 20196 yr In my other league I messed up and took Danny Jones over Minshew when I dumped Kyler Murray. Not my year it seems.
October 7, 20196 yr Author Scores After Sunday Final Huggs Thuggs ** (145 pts) at Delaware Destroyers (122 pts) Auxier RiverRats * (149 pts) at Union Raiders (131 pts) Atwood Fighting' Amish * (120 pts) at Shelby Cardinals (133 pts) West Paducah Rabbit Fists * (153 pts) at Boyle County Killa Bees (123 pts) Over Sunfish SubVet (78 pts) at Shelby Valley Night Hawks (91 pts) Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (140 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (134 pts) Latonia Thoroughbreds (180 pts) at Florence Fighters * (112 pts) Still Going Possum Trot WarHogs (49 pts) at Kalamazoo Wings (112 pts) Sawville GymShoes * (74 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (123 pts) Maysville Mud Hens (163 pts) at Dubtown Snot Rockets * (126 pts) Richmond Outsiders * (123 pts) at Los Pollos Hermanos * (142 pts) Big Creek Moonshiners (101 pts) at Jabez Sasquatch (116 pts)
October 7, 20196 yr I'm glad that me trying to get cute and play Samuels didn't cost me. @statman's team is unreal.
October 7, 20196 yr I'm glad that me trying to get cute and play Samuels didn't cost me. @statman's team is unreal. It's quite possible that I could hit 200 tonight with Kittle still to go, but I am hoping not since it's my Browns their playing against. :idunno:
October 7, 20196 yr I can't count how many times I moved Will Fuller in and out as a starter, thankfully I ended up playing him.
October 8, 20196 yr Author Final Scores Sunfish SubVet (78 pts) at Shelby Valley Night Hawks (104 pts) Huggs Thuggs ** (145 pts) at Delaware Destroyers (122 pts) Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (145 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (134 pts) Auxier RiverRats * (149 pts) at Union Raiders (131 pts) Latonia Thoroughbreds (200 pts) at Florence Fighters * (112 pts) Possum Trot WarHogs (51 pts) at Kalamazoo Wings (112 pts) Atwood Fighting' Amish * (120 pts) at Shelby Cardinals (133 pts) West Paducah Rabbit Fists * (153 pts) at Boyle County Killa Bees (123 pts) Sawville GymShoes * (82 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (123 pts) Maysville Mud Hens (163 pts) at Dubtown Snot Rockets * (128 pts) Richmond Outsiders * (138 pts) at Los Pollos Hermanos * (142 pts) Big Creek Moonshiners (148 pts) at Jabez Sasquatch (116 pts)
October 8, 20196 yr 200 points? And he left points on the bench? Just give @statman the * now! Don't jinx me dude!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.