2006 Bluegrass/Buckeye Classic @ NKU On Dec. 16

I was just looking at the KHSAA scoreboard site and saw where there are only 2 games listed as being played...but was wondering if the 2 other games listed on that day were part of the event...I know there is a total a 5 on the day.

The games that are listed as actually being part of it are:

Anderson (OH)/Highlands @ 6pm

St. Xavier (OH)/CovCath @ 8pm

The games that are not listed on the KHSAA site but those tha I assume are involved are:

Georgetown (OH)/St. Henry @ 12pm

Roger Bacon (OH)/Cov. Holy Cross @ 2pm

I was wondering if anyone can confirm the last 2 games tha I listed plus if you know the 5th game which woud be scheduled to start at 4pm please let me know.

I'm going to try to get my scripts together as I will be doing the PA announcing for this event once again this year.

For those interested, NKU's Regents Hall is finally wireless so you won't need an internet connection if you're doing internet broadcasts of the games.

AND for gametime's sake, I will be playing a better selection of songs this year. :thumb: Last year I had some issues when I went to burn the Cds I was going to use. If you have any suggestions GT...please PM me and I'll get them played.

Is it just me (and no offense to you statman) or has this event lost a lot of appeal in the past couple of seasons?

When it was at Xavier's Cintas Center and even now at NKU it was too many games at strange times or games in conflict with UK/UL game on Saturdays or a critical Bengal's game on Sundays.

IMO this early in the season I'd rather watch college football, college basketball, or the NFL on Saturday and Sunday.

That's one part of it. I just don't think the same type of programs are accepting invitations (or maybe they're not getting invited?) anymore either.

I think you'd have to talk to the CovCath folks to find out this information since they're the ones that organize it.

As far as I know NKU serve's as a host only and doesn't decide who plays who and at what times.

Back to my original question...does anyone know who is playing in th 4pm game that day?

Brossart and Cincinnati Oak Hills

Just wanted to remind you that Regents Hall is wireless so if you want to do the broadcast this year you can do it that way but you can also bring your cable just in case the wireless doesn't pick up on your computer.

If you or the CovCath people are planning on doing the internet broadcasts please tell me so I can get the information on to the Athletics Office at NKU so we can make sure you have a place to sit at the scorers table.

Just wanted to remind you that Regents Hall is wireless so if you want to do the broadcast this year you can do it that way but you can also bring your cable just in case the wireless doesn't pick up on your computer.

If you or the CovCath people are planning on doing the internet broadcasts please tell me so I can get the information on to the Athletics Office at NKU so we can make sure you have a place to sit at the scorers table.

I'm not affiliated with the CCH broadcast, but I'm fairly certain they'll be broadcasting this one.

• 2 weeks later...