Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A #3 Saint Xavier vs. Henry Clay Predictions/Updates

Who wins this matchup? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Saint Xavier
      100%
    • Henry Clay
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 185
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temp is 88. That’s not going to be good for Henry Clay depth.

I’m in the house. 43:00 on scoreboard until game time!

 

I've got to give you a lot of credit, Tigerpride94. You love HS sports and are a great fan of St. X....and you seem to be fair, too.

I've got to give you a lot of credit, Tigerpride94. You love HS sports and are a great fan of St. X....and you seem to be fair, too.

 

Thank You! I try to call it like I see it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.