SEC Coach Of The Year

cvillecat

Nutt - Arkansas (if they win SEC title)

Myer - Florida (if they win SEC title)

3rd place Brooks - UK (solid, building year and were competitive)

I agree with your choices. If Uk had beaten the Vols I think that Brooks would have had a legit chance of winning. Isn't it great , to be having this type of discussion about KY football at seasons end?:thumb:

I agree with your choices. If Uk had beaten the Vols I think that Brooks would have had a legit chance of winning. Isn't it great , to be having this type of discussion about KY football at seasons end?:thumb:
Agreed and I've certainly been critical, of Brooks and Archer so its only fair, to give Coach Brooks his due for this season.

Agreed and I've certainly been critical, of Brooks and Archer so its only fair, to give Coach Brooks his due for this season.

I am guilty of that as well. Not so much about his coaching ability but I did not care for his personality. He has changed his persona somewhat since he is getting more comfortable in his surroundings. One can't deny that he has the respect of his players and to me that is the deciding factor. IMO the program has also improved leaps and bounds from what it once was.

Nutt - Arkansas (if they win SEC title)

Myer - Florida (if they win SEC title)

3rd place Brooks - UK (solid, building year and were competitive)

:thumb: :thumb:

I wish Coach Brooks would have had the season to win. But I am happy with where we are at UK and I believe that we are headed in the right direction.

The season isnt over yet:dancingpa ,

Yoter

I don't believe Meyer is the coach of the year. Florida is where they were suppose to be.
Many have picked Florida, to be near where they are currently but also remember, its often very difficult to win the games, that everyone expects.

Teams have you highlighted on their schedule, as the game to win. I've always felt, coaches who have success aren't considered for national awards, because they are "expected" to win but someone still had to recruit the players, practice them, install schemes and win games...Meyer has Florida, finding ways too win games.