5A #7 South Oldham at 3A #1 Christian Academy of Louisville Predictions/Updates

Ram

Who will win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• South Oldham
    • Christian Academy of Louisville

Yes, all of our broadcasts are archived on the website for 1 year following the broadcast. (The icons for the archives are below the "broadcast TV screen")

CM

I like the way you think, 88. There's only so much football a person can watch in a single Friday night.

Awesome Mike! That's great!

DMC, you are correct! I just can't be in all the places I'd like to in order to see all the close games I'd like to attend!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The matchup I am most interested in watching this game is John Young, LT for CAL vs Luke Clark, DE for South. Everyone knows who Young is. Luke Clark has an FCS offer and is getting more looks. Clark has been dominant in preseason and this is his test to see how he does against a four star.

Another is JT Benson at Safety vs CAL passing game. Benson will be the best overall athlete on the field IMO. He missed this game last season and will impact this one in a big way.

The lights in this game will be very bright!!

The matchup I am most interested in watching this game is John Young, LT for CAL vs Luke Clark, DE for South. Everyone knows who Young is. Luke Clark has an FCS offer and is getting more looks. Clark has been dominant in preseason and this is his test to see how he does against a four star.

Another is JT Benson at Safety vs CAL passing game. Benson will be the best overall athlete on the field IMO. He missed this game last season and will impact this one in a big way.

The lights in this game will be very bright!!

That's saying a lot considering Bednarczyk and Babin will be on that same field.