BluegrassPreps Pre-Season Football Rankings - Class 3A

Ram

Gchs- Some depth but like most small schools have to stay healthy. There’s depth at the skill positions but upfront their young and unproven. Only returning one starter on the Oline and he’s out for a bit with an injury. Their feisty and aggressive just need keep working and see where that takes them..Wr DB Jakobe Bridges is one WKY’s best kept secrets along with Sophomore LB Kenny Adams who’s already one of the better LB’ers in WKY. Adams has big time potential at the next level and will be a name thrown around after this season.

Edited by tackle trap
Miss something

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They return several guys that sat out last year for various reasons, the quarterback has gotten stronger and faster with more experience and they are deeper than last year. Their DBs last year had no game experience for the most part. They also drop in class so they are no longer the little school playing the bigger schools. Also they played a much tougher schedule last year. They deserve to be in the top 10. Two weeks of scrimmage and they look strong. JMHO

To be fair, that 4A Region was not exactly Murderer's Row.

One would argue that with the exception of Johnson Central and Franklin-Simpson, 3A was a much tougher class to navigate on the whole the past three or four years.

It is also worth noting that of Rock's 5 wins last year, none were teams that finished with a winning record.

We won't have to wait long to see if Rockcastle is legit, if they can hang tight with Somerset they may be a team worth watching.

I think they're right on the edge, probably 11-13 range. It wouldn't surprise me to see them in the Top 10 as the season progresses. I really liked how they improved last year.

I haven't seen them as closely as Hearsay, but that defense looks like it's gonna be nasty. And the offense should be a lot better with mostly everyone back and more mature physically.