Historic Fantasy Football Seasons

Who had Shaun Alexander in 05? LT in 06? Megatron when he was going bonkers? Peyton when he threw for 50? Priest Holmes, CJ2K, Moss and Brady?

What’s the best season you ever got from a player and how did your team fare?

I had Thielen last season and he was crazy good, but then again, so was the rest of my team.

I had Randy Moss In 2007, his first year with the Pats. Drafted him in something like the 9th round in a 12 team league. Everybody thought he was done after a couple bad years with the Raiders. I was runner up that year.

I had Randy Moss In 2007, his first year with the Pats. Drafted him in something like the 9th round in a 12 team league. Everybody thought he was done after a couple bad years with the Raiders. I was runner up that year.

That Pats team was incredible, and Moss was a monster.

That Pats team was incredible, and Moss was a monster.

Yes, scored 23 TD’s. And I remember I didn’t even start him game one, which cost me that game. I only had one other loss that year, which was in the championship, against a guy who had LT AND Brady.

Cam Newton in '15, and to a lesser degree the freakout that Doug Baldwin had after I got him on the waiver wire. And the Cardinals defense for that one fateful week they sprung 39 on the Pack and lifted me to a one-point win over our gracious founder.