Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knox Central vs. South Laurel predictions

Featured Replies

In my opinion if Profitt and Hammonds can get along on the court they should pull away fairly quick. For all the South fans I hope they can play as a team.

South Laurel wins easily.

South Laurel wins easily.

 

 

Concur! :thumb:

I just want to know who scheduled this as the opening game for Knox Central? Wow talk about killing your confidence early.

 

South Laurel by as many as they want.....which will be a bundle.

In my opinion if Profitt and Hammonds can get along on the court they should pull away fairly quick. For all the South fans I hope they can play as a team.

 

 

When have they not played as a team?

south laurel by at least 15...............................

When have they not played as a team?

 

I was told that it happened a few times last year, especially at the end of the year.

  • Author

What I meant by my statement, is that I heard they were having personal problems between each other in the off-season, and that some of those problems carried over into pre-season practice.

Ty and Jordan will be fine as will Trey Smith and the rest of the Cardinals squad.

 

South Laurel in a big way!!!

South Laurel takes this one easily.

Bell Co. beat Knox Central by 30+ in their scrimmage game, so I would expect South Laurel to win easily as well.

 

South Laurel 85 - Knox Central 60

South Laurel 78-52.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.