Paul McCartney at Rupp 06/01

I can’t afford those prices anymore, but I saw Sir Paul at Great American in 2011. Also saw him in 1976 at Riverfront Coliseum at age 16, my first concert, and at Riverfront Stadium in 1993.

It will be a magical night at Rupp.

Ticket prices are absurd anymore, I’ll agree with that. I wasn’t going to go, having just bought my home prior to the announcement of the tour.. But I may never get the chance again, so I had to pull the trigger.

Ticket prices are absurd anymore, I’ll agree with that. I wasn’t going to go, having just bought my home prior to the announcement of the tour.. But I may never get the chance again, so I had to pull the trigger.

If you have never seen him, you have to go. No matter the price.

I have the Blue Ray of Wings from ‘76. I don’t know that he can top that today. :thumb:

Probably not, but I saw Paul Simon last year and his energy was much higher than I’d anticipated for a (then) 76 year old. Some of the greatest songwriters to ever live.. I’ve got to see them when the opportunity presents itself.

Great show. I was sitting in my seat thinking man...this is a lot of money. Then he walks out and starts with, "It's Been a Hard Days Night!" Two songs later "Can't Buy Me Love" price never entered my mind again. :ylsuper: