Eating out 2019

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6TH Time- 2 hamburgers from the concession stand at Lexington high school, during a football game. 4 bucks.

7th time- Cracker Barrel Cambridge, Ohio. 37.13 With tip. I had Sirloin steak, with mash potatoes, mac and cheese, pinto beans with sweet tea. My daughter had Country fried steak, Hash brown casserole, fried apples, mashed potatoes and raspberry lemonade.

Going to a Creole place called Couvillion in the Germantown section of the ‘ville this evening. Any BGPers in the vicinity are welcome to pay for my meal.

Or or I could spring for your adult beverage. Whatever works.

Going to a Creole place called Couvillion in the Germantown section of the ‘ville this evening. Any BGPers in the vicinity are welcome to pay for my meal.

Or or I could spring for your adult beverage. Whatever works.

Four stars. We’ll be back.

Four stars. We’ll be back.

Celebrated daughter’s acceptance into Bellarmine’s PhD in Health Professions Education yesterday.

SIL had shrimp and grits. Daughter had brisket and horseradish potato salad. My better half had chicken and creole green beans. Jambalaya and cornbread-fried shrimp for me. A couple of sides of hoe cake, a couple of old-fashioneds. $87 plus $20 tip.

Plenty for everyone and it it was very good. Service was excellent. The place used to be Finn’s Southern Kitchen. In the immortal words of someone (either Arnold or MacArthur), I’ll be back.

Celebrated daughter’s acceptance into Bellarmine’s PhD in Health Professions Education yesterday.

SIL had shrimp and grits. Daughter had brisket and horseradish potato salad. My better half had chicken and creole green beans. Jambalaya and cornbread-fried shrimp for me. A couple of sides of hoe cake, a couple of old-fashioneds. $87 plus $20 tip.

Plenty for everyone and it it was very good. Service was excellent. The place used to be Finn’s Southern Kitchen. In the immortal words of someone (either Arnold or MacArthur), I’ll be back.

This has me intrigued. I'll be visiting soon.

52 Dairy Bar in Chilo. Our go-to spit when we drive down to New Richmond to pick up online auction stuff.

A hamburger, a double cheeseburger platter and a peanut butter milkshake. Twelve bucks.

Ate out several times during my 10 days in Michigan, but the highlight was Siren Hall in Elk Rapids.

Oysters, Iceberg Wedge Salad, Steamed Mussels and Frites.

Decided to go back on our second-to-last night up there.

More Oysters, Caesar Salad, Clam Chowder, fried Lake Michigan Perch.

I'm with Deuce; this has me intrigued. Germantown is in constant flux these days and I've never heard of this place. Can't wait to give it a try.

• 1 month later...