TO in the HOF?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are his stats, since I have no desire to look them up on Owens. If the HOF is about character, as in other sports....than this "character" does not make mine.

152 GP, 137 GS, 769 Receptions, 11259 yards, and 108 touchdowns.

ANDDDDD I say no.

Agree......Don't care how much you hate & despise him, the fact is when it's all said & done I believe he will have hall of fame numbers & like was said earlier....Isn't that how you get in? Is by having great statistics...
Pete Rose would say otherwise, in MLB.

TO never broke any written laws in the sport.
Laws, you mean rules....Is there a difference, in someone who constantly draws flags on the field, by his disdain for celebrations and rules, for someone who bet on baseball.

Professional sports have rules and ethics, if any are broken or violated, they are still just that. I realize some carry more imposing penalties but nonetheless, still broken. We can't claim one rule is less crucial than others, if the argument is violation of a sports rules.

If Terell Owens comes out & says that he bet on or against his own team like Rose did (after lieing about it for just a while) then ban him to.
Not my point, he violated rules and is/was being punished for it.

Has Owens violated any written NFL policies, like IS alluded to. If so, is it okay to do so, because it has less a penalty on it and thus condone it, or claim that is just him being an individual.