Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TO in the HOF?

Featured Replies

Now we all know that TO is the most dispecable man in the NFL, but the fact is that he is a great WR. What do you all think his chances are for the Hall of Fame?

  • Replies 30
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are his stats, since I have no desire to look them up on Owens. If the HOF is about character, as in other sports....than this "character" does not make mine.

  • Author

I always thought the HOF was strictly about how the player performed on the field. I don't know much about the qualifications or Owens numbers, but that's why I'm asking.

What are his stats, since I have no desire to look them up on Owens. If the HOF is about character, as in other sports....than this "character" does not make mine.

 

152 GP, 137 GS, 769 Receptions, 11259 yards, and 108 touchdowns.

 

ANDDDDD I say no.

  • Author

I think before its all said and done he will have to be considered.

152 GP, 137 GS, 769 Receptions, 11259 yards, and 108 touchdowns.

 

ANDDDDD I say no.

Stats very impressive, other criteria...not and I agree.

 

NO

I think before its all said and done he will have to be considered.

 

Agree......Don't care how much you hate & despise him, the fact is when it's all said & done I believe he will have hall of fame numbers & like was said earlier....Isn't that how you get in? Is by having great statistics...

Agree......Don't care how much you hate & despise him, the fact is when it's all said & done I believe he will have hall of fame numbers & like was said earlier....Isn't that how you get in? Is by having great statistics...
Pete Rose would say otherwise, in MLB.
  • Author
Pete Rose would say otherwise, in MLB.

 

 

TO never broke any written laws in the sport.

  • Author

I love Pete Rose, and I hate TO, but you can't argue with the facts.

TO never broke any written laws in the sport.
Laws, you mean rules....Is there a difference, in someone who constantly draws flags on the field, by his disdain for celebrations and rules, for someone who bet on baseball.

 

Professional sports have rules and ethics, if any are broken or violated, they are still just that. I realize some carry more imposing penalties but nonetheless, still broken. We can't claim one rule is less crucial than others, if the argument is violation of a sports rules.

Pete Rose would say otherwise, in MLB.

 

If Terell Owens comes out & says that he bet on or against his own team like Rose did (after lieing about it for just a while) then ban him to.

If Terell Owens comes out & says that he bet on or against his own team like Rose did (after lieing about it for just a while) then ban him to.
Not my point, he violated rules and is/was being punished for it.

 

Has Owens violated any written NFL policies, like IS alluded to. If so, is it okay to do so, because it has less a penalty on it and thus condone it, or claim that is just him being an individual.

Owens should be elected to the Big Mouth HOF. TO is a good WR but I do not think he will be a HOF selection. I hope he does not make it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.