Jaguars 26 Giants 10

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Eli's completion % has been a problem since college. Is there any reason to believe he will start being more accurate?

Eli completed around 60 % of his passes during college...that's not bad. I think his Junior year he completed 63%.

He had been pretty accurate the first 5 or so games of the season. He is in a slump...a lot of young QB's go through them. Drew Brees didn't start playing well till his 4th season, right?

Eli completed around 60 % of his passes during college...that's not bad. I think his Junior year he completed 63%.

He had been pretty accurate the first 5 or so games of the season. He is in a slump...a lot of young QB's go through them. Drew Brees didn't start playing well till his 4th season, right?

Did I compair him with Drew Brees? No I was just saying he needs to work on that. Last year he was 31 out 34 and this year he is 19th(That doesn't figure tonight in, which will most likely drop him a spot or 2). I will give it another year.

Did I compair him with Drew Brees? No I was just saying he needs to work on that. Last year he was 31 out 34 and this year he is 19th(That doesn't figure tonight in, which will most likely drop him a spot or 2). I will give it another year.

I never said you compared him to Drew Brees. I compared him to Drew Brees. :confused: