Jaguars 26 Giants 10

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy do I ever...... :rolleyes:

I hope they don't "Ball" on Romo dawg.....whatever that means..

Some people on here take everything seriously huh?

If you don't know what "Ballin" means you havn't watched the Giants at all (the Giants that featured Strahan, Umenyiora, Arrington, Tuck)...or listened to Jim Jones.

:lol: HAHAHAA. Dallas OL is solid I don't think that will happen either way.

Giants @ Dallas (Giants 36 Cowboys 22)

Michael Strahan - 2 Sacks

LaVar Arrington - 1 sack (safety)

Osi Umenyiora - 1 Sack

William Joseph - 1 sack

Reggie Torbor - 1 Sack

Osi and Stray could be back, Joseph and torbor are healthy. That totals 6 sacks. Giants D also had 4 INTS that night. Like I said, Cowboys fans better HOPE Stray and Umenyiora are still sidelined with injuries...or it could be a long night again.

Some people on here take everything seriously huh?

If you don't know what "Ballin" means you havn't watched the Giants at all (the Giants that featured Strahan, Umenyiora, Arrington, Tuck)...or listened to Jim Jones.

ummm Yes ?

Ok they do their little jump shot after a sack thing which is BTW the corniest thing in the NFL right now...is that ballin ?

Giants @ Dallas (Giants 36 Cowboys 22)

Michael Strahan - 2 Sacks

LaVar Arrington - 1 sack (safety)

Osi Umenyiora - 1 Sack

William Joseph - 1 sack

Reggie Torbor - 1 Sack

Osi and Stray could be back, Joseph and torbor are healthy. That totals 6 sacks. Giants D also had 4 INTS that night. Like I said, Cowboys fans better HOPE Stray and Umenyiora are still sidelined with injuries...or it could be a long night again.

Against Bledsoe who can't run away from a turtle.

You used it as part of your agrument which had nothing to do with what I said.

Normally when debating a topic, it is okay to discuss someone who had a similiar situation to the person involved in the topic. In this case, we are talking about Eli Manning's poor performances thus far. He has been in the league 3 years. He has played above average, throwing more TD's than INTs, however he has struggled at times. Drew Brees, whom I made the comparison to, also struggled his first three years in the league. Possibly more so than Eli Manning.

What I was meaning by my statement was that Drew Brees did not fall apart due to the fact that he struggled a little early in his career. I don't think that Eli Manning will fall apart either. I think he'll be fine. I have confidence that he'll make it through this slump.

Is THAT clear enough for you?

Normally when debating a topic, it is okay to discuss someone who had a similiar situation to the person involved in the topic. In this case, we are talking about Eli Manning's poor performances thus far. He has been in the league 3 years. He has played above average, throwing more TD's than INTs, however he has struggled at times. Drew Brees, whom I made the comparison to, also struggled his first three years in the league. Possibly more so than Eli Manning.

What I was meaning by my statement was that Drew Brees did not fall apart due to the fact that he struggled a little early in his career. I don't think that Eli Manning will fall apart either. I think he'll be fine. I have confidence that he'll make it through this slump.

Is THAT clear enough for you?

No not really cuz I could never come up with something like that on my own. Thanks!!!

ummm Yes ?

Ok they do their little jump shot after a sack thing which is BTW the corniest thing in the NFL right now...is that ballin ?

It's the "corniest" thing ? I believe the Giants have started a trend. I've seen many colleges around the nation doing the same "Ballin" jump shot. Corny or not, the Giants players just decided to have a little fun with it. Heck, even Jim Jones the rapper wrote a NY Giants remix! It might be corny to you...but I would expect you to think that being a Dallas fan. I think most of TO's celebrations are corny...except the one where he disrespected that precious star when he was a 49er. :laugh:

It's the "corniest" thing ? I believe the Giants have started a trend. I've seen many colleges around the nation doing the same "Ballin" jump shot. Corny or not, the Giants players just decided to have a little fun with it. Heck, even Jim Jones the rapper wrote a NY Giants remix! It might be corny to you...but I would expect you to think that being a Dallas fan. I think most of TO's celebrations are corny...except the one where he disrespected that precious star when he was a 49er. :laugh:

This post makes 0 sense considering the fact that I think TO's celebrations are also corny along with the other players in the NFL that do their little dances or "ballin shots" :thumb: All I said was it was the corniest one..... :thumb:

This post makes 0 sense considering the fact that I think TO's celebrations are also corny along with the other players in the NFL that do their little dances or "ballin shots" :thumb: All I said was it was the corniest one..... :thumb:

Gosh does this non sense ever stop? Please, please, please point out to me where I said you enjoyed TO's dances? I simply said that I would expect you to find the Giants celebrations corny being as how you are a Cowboys fan.

Being that I am anti-TO I find his dances and celebrations corny for the most part...

How does that not make sense?