Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How does your bracket look?

Featured Replies

I made 5 brackets for our annual contest at work. Two of mine are solid after day one. One of them only has one wrong, which is the only bracket I picked Florida to lose :irked:

 

How are you doing after day one?

11/16

13/16

12/16

My best one of the ones I submitted on ESPN has 14/16. My "bracket of record" is 12/16. Syracuse (who in each I had beating Gonzaga) and Nevada (who I had beating Michigan in my bracket of record) are my big misses.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.