Virginia 64 Louisville 52

16thBBall Fan

They don’t know how to win, plain and simple. As soon as the competition stiffened consistently, they buckled. Once Mack’s players start coming in, things should improve. I’m anticipating at least a couple more losses unfortunately.

If UL loses to Virginia again and then one to BC or Notre Dame, is an NCAA invite in jeopardy?

If UL loses to Virginia again and then one to BC or Notre Dame, is an NCAA invite in jeopardy?

I would think if they don’t win at least one, maybe two conference tournament games if that scenario happens. IMO, Notre Dame and Boston College have probably become must wins as far as NCAA tournament selection goes.

I would think if they don’t win at least one, maybe two conference tournament games if that scenario happens. IMO, Notre Dame and Boston College have probably become must wins as far as NCAA tournament selection goes.

If Indiana is somehow still considered as a bubble team that could make the tournament. Then Louisville is almost a lock as long as they dont lose every single game and then lose first round of conference tournament.