3) Trinity at Male - February 25 at 7:00pm

4) Eastern at Central - February 25 at 7:00pm

Second Round

1 vs. 2 - February 28 at 6:00pm

3 vs. 4 - February 28 at 7:30pm

Finals

March 2 at 7:00pm

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue

Trinity at Male in first round. They played on February 2, with Male winning 77-74 in triple overtime. Should be a good one. In fact, they all should be good. Complete preview of the Seventh Region tournament coming later tonight or tomorrow.

I agree. Win or go home time will bring out the best in the teams.

Not a fan of drawing. Male vs Trinity first round. That should be a semifinal or final game. I think the winner of this game will play Waggener in the final.

It would be difficult to seed, though. Every team in the region would have to play twice, like in the districts, and that’s impossible. That is unless you went by the CJ or HL ratings and I don’t think that’d be a popular idea.

The state tournament pairings run into the same problems, with some of the top teams sometimes playing each other in the first rounds.

It would be difficult to seed, though. Every team in the region would have to play twice, like in the districts, and that’s impossible. That is unless you went by the CJ or HL ratings and I don’t think that’d be a popular idea.

The state tournament pairings run into the same problems, with some of the top teams sometimes playing each other in the first rounds.

I would just keep it simple and use RPI like they’re going to do in football. Not perfect but better than random draw.