Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKMSAA Boys Tourney Brackets 2019

Featured Replies

Congratulation to the Highlands 6th grade coach, Mike Herald, and the 6th grade Bluebirds. This will be the 7th year in a row the Highlands 6th grade boys are playing in the championship game.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8th final

 

Ballyshannon vs Highlands

 

3rd meeting of the year. Should be a great one at the “neutral” site of Ballyshannon.

  • Author
8th final

 

Ballyshannon vs Highlands

 

3rd meeting of the year. Should be a great one at the “neutral” site of Ballyshannon.

 

Highlands won both, correct?

Yes, won big VERY early in the Campbell County tournament and then by 4 at Ballyshannon in December. Both teams have improved. Should be a great game.

  • Author
Yes, won big VERY early in the Campbell County tournament and then by 4 at Ballyshannon in December. Both teams have improved. Should be a great game.

 

I know Woodland beat Bally also, I wonder who else they lost too?

I know Woodland beat Bally also, I wonder who else they lost too?

 

I know they have lost to Campbell County twice, once in the regular season and once in their own Christmas tournament, and lost once to Twenhofel, not sure of any other losses.

  • Author

7th Grade Final is St Pius vs Highlands

  • Author

Finals Game times

 

64F86AB0-2B82-4E1D-AC47-9C9F9D1F9AF8.jpeg

Finals Brackets: Games Saturday at BallyShannon MS

Capture.JPG

Kudos to Highlands for having all 3 of their boys teams (and one girls team) in the Championship games. Pipeline is robust for Kevin, I'm guessing that means the expectations for the Birds should be sky high the next several years.

In “Small School” division, Finals at Campbell County Middle Saturday in 8th grade,

Beechwood vs Newport

 

02/07 Semi Finals at Tichenor

Beechwood over Tichenor by a lot and Newport got past RA Jones by a few.

  • Author

I see Highlands winning 8th Grade Large School over Bally. You have to remember back last year Highlands had a huge half time lead of like 25 over Camp Ernst and Lost. I think Highlands didn't forget this and this year they are 23-0 going into the Finals. Bally's a little overrated this year compared to last years makeup from Camp Ernst.

With that being said I think the best overall teams from the East are Highlands, Woodland, Twenhofel. And from the West Conner, Bally, Ockerman...

I see Highlands winning 8th Grade Large School over Bally. You have to remember back last year Highlands had a huge half time lead of like 25 over Camp Ernst and Lost. I think Highlands didn't forget this and this year they are 23-0 going into the Finals. Bally's a little overrated this year compared to last years makeup from Camp Ernst.

With that being said I think the best overall teams from the East are Highlands, Woodland, Twenhofel. And from the West Conner, Bally, Ockerman...

 

It wasn't quite 25, more like 10, but I get your point.

 

And no, they haven't forgotten. The runner up trophy is at EVERY 8th grade Bluebird practice in case any players do not remember!

CC over Highlands by 2 in OT: 6th Grade

39-37

CC 6th Grade.jpg

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.