2018/2019 BluegrassPreps Girls Basketball Rankings Week 7 Discussion

Agreed! Any one able to post details about Lincoln County’s double digit victory over GRC? Was Igo full go? Lincoln just get really hot shooting wise?

SK was easily handled by Scott County as expected. But I’m sure even the BGP rankers were surprised by the GRC Lincoln County result

Any details out there?

Igo is not full strength but did play. Missed free throws, just a ugly game by GRC. They hit several 3's at crucial points in the game. I and several GRC fans around me was really impressed with #2 Maggie ? She is a player.

It was just one of those games that GRC was just off. Nothing went their was.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Igo is not full strength but did play. Missed free throws, just a ugly game by GRC. They hit several 3's at crucial points in the game. I and several GRC fans around me was really impressed with #2 Maggie ? She is a player.

It was just one of those games that GRC was just off. Nothing went their was.

#2 for Lincoln Clunty is Maddy Boyle.

#12 Lincoln County beat #5 GRC, #2 Scott County and #17 Simon Kenton on three consecutive days. That’s a pretty nifty regular-season accomplishment.

The Lady Patriots came very close to beating Mercer County in the 12th Region Tournament last year and without Mercer, would have been the favorite the past two seasons in the Region.

This is a very talented team and it will be interesting to see if they can continue to live up to their potential.

#12 Lincoln County beat #5 GRC, #2 Scott County and #17 Simon Kenton on three consecutive days. That’s a pretty nifty regular-season accomplishment.

The Lady Patriots came very close to beating Mercer County in the 12th Region Tournament last year and without Mercer, would have been the favorite the past two seasons in the Region.

This is a very talented team and it will be interesting to see if they can continue to live up to their potential.

They proved how good they are by beating 3 ranked teams and one of them was Scott Co on their home floor, They should make some noise come post season. Very talented team. I know I will be keeping up with them the rest of the way. Best of luck the rest of the season.

All rankings have some bias. Lincoln County has shown they are better than their ranking. They have played a much tougher schedule than Scott County and it may be paying off. GRC is a top 3 team in the state as is Ryle. I wonder why no one is talking about Boyd County who has the best 19' (Wheeler) in the state and possibly the best 21' (Paynter) in the state? I would think that after last two years Boyd County team would get some love and this year especially after they beat Ryle in Lexington Tourney. Some teams play a cupcake schedule and that is their right to do so, but I don't think they should be given a pass on that when it comes down to votes for awards or rankings.

Edited by True blue (and gold)
Rule 13