Danville 89 Garrard County 82

I thought it was an entertaining HS basketball game. It was up tempo and fun to watch.

I am not sure if Danville’s defense was that bad or if Garrard was also making shots. There were a lot of contested shots made by both teams in this game! Sebastian is a very nice player.

Danville controls their own destiny this year. They have all the pieces to do something really special and make some noise!

I thought it was an entertaining HS basketball game. It was up tempo and fun to watch.

I am not sure if Danville’s defense was that bad or if Garrard was also making shots. There were a lot of contested shots made by both teams in this game! Sebastian is a very nice player.

Danville controls their own destiny this year. They have all the pieces to do something really special and make some noise!

I thought it was probably a little bit of both. Garrard is probably realistically another piece away, but you’re always gonna get a well prepared team. Also, when you have the best player on the floor you always have a shot. One of these younger role players are going to have to come along on the offensive end of the floor!