Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Broncos/Bengals Updates

Featured Replies

That timeout did not have anything to do with the Broncos being terrible.

 

Please detail when a timeout can be used since aligning the defense isn’t an acceptable time.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please detail when a timeout can be used since aligning the defense isn’t an acceptable time.

 

Watch other teams and see how many timeouts are taken to align your defense.

Somebody needs to check and see when the last time the Bengals were shutout?

  • Author

Bengals catch a break on the call against Von Miller hopefully the Bengals can take advantage of it.

Watch other teams and see how many timeouts are taken to align your defense.

 

I’ve seen it from pretty much every team in the league.

I’ve seen it from pretty much every team in the league.

 

Seldom in the first half.

Drieskel trying to get us some points.

  • Author
Somebody needs to check and see when the last time the Bengals were shutout?

 

I think it is the opening game last season.

Edited by 16thBBall Fan

Hmm Denver just took a timeout to set up their defense. In the first half even.

 

I knew you would post that. Yes, with :21 Seconds left in the half knowing there would not be another offensive possession. Geez! You know better than that.

Only down 4 at the half is a moral victory for the Bengals.

I knew you would post that. Yes, with :21 Seconds left in the half knowing there would not be another offensive possession. Geez! You know better than that.

 

And you know that it’s smart to set up the defense but you have this hatred of Marvin that won’t allow you to be reasonable.

Hate the normal conservative mindset the Bengals have. Dalton is done for the year. You had Green to start the game. Come out aggressive and see what happens. Marvin I believe marvinizes his qbs. So afraid to take any chances or throw into tight windows unless it's at end of halfs. You got nothing to lose, be aggressive.

And you know that it’s smart to set up the defense but you have this hatred of Marvin that won’t allow you to be reasonable.

 

I do hate loser Marvin but most coaches don't call a timeout in the middle of the qtr for defense, especially in the first half. I am glad to see you like Marvin. He needs fans.

I do hate loser Marvin but most coaches don't call a timeout in the middle of the qtr for defense, especially in the first half. I am glad to see you like Marvin. He needs fans.

 

I don’t like Marvin. I’ve called for him to be fired the past few years. But I can also be reasonable and not let my dislike for him cloud my judgment.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.