Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did the Bengals spend some offseason $$$ wrong?

Featured Replies

What about Sam Adams? He certainly doesn't seem to be a fix-all up front as he was billed to be. He just looks old.

Sam Adams was an awful pickup in my opinon. He's probably never going to be a force in stopping the run like he used to, so why sign him as he's getting older, fatter, slower?

What about Sam Adams? He certainly doesn't seem to be a fix-all up front as he was billed to be. He just looks old.

 

Can't agree more. The most intensity we see from Adams, is running from the sideline to the huddle.

What about Sam Adams? He certainly doesn't seem to be a fix-all up front as he was billed to be. He just looks old.

 

 

He penetrates and clogs. The problem is that there are no LBs behind him to step up and make plays.

I think the offensive line lacks the leadership of Rich Braham on the field. His experience of calling the line adjustments is hurting the team. I don't think his importance is getting enough discussion. I hope the Bengals can bring him back next year for a one year extension...

I hope we don't re-sign Tory James. In all honesty, there are only a few players on that free agent list that the Bengals need to re-sign. Justin Smith should be priority #1, IMO.

He penetrates and clogs. The problem is that there are no LBs behind him to step up and make plays.

 

I'll keep my eyes open for this on Sunday, because I certainly haven't seen him have much of an impact this year.

I hope we don't re-sign Tory James. In all honesty, there are only a few players on that free agent list that the Bengals need to re-sign. Justin Smith should be priority #1, IMO.

Smith won't be back.

I hope we don't re-sign Tory James. In all honesty, there are only a few players on that free agent list that the Bengals need to re-sign. Justin Smith should be priority #1, IMO.

 

 

Let him go. He has never lived up to expectations and he's having a career year right now (just because 3 sacks against Turley). He's going to be grossly overpaid.

I think they can sign Smith, he plays with a very high motor, and he's very good against the run, and can also get to the QB, I just don't think they can let their best Dlineman leave.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.