Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Catholic 68 Mason County 33

Featured Replies

Mason committed close to 30 TOs and struggled putting the ball in the hole.

 

Good News: Coach Kirk knows what areas he needs to work on.

  • Author

Did Jones play for MC? I didn’t see his name in the box score

  • Author

At one time MC had more TOs (24) than points (23).

At one time MC had more TOs (24) than points (23).

Ouch. This team has a lot of inexperience. More experience should equal less turnovers I would think.

MC will not win many games with 30 TO a game

MC will not win many games with 30 TO a game

 

As the season goes on they should go down. It needs to be a lot or they will get blown out like tonight.

MC will not win many games with 30 TO a game

 

I'm not sure they'll win many games either way. But, I know that Kirk will have them headed in the right direction.

  • Author
I'm not sure they'll win many games either way. But, I know that Kirk will have them headed in the right direction.

 

I agree with NYLife

I'm not sure they'll win many games either way. But, I know that Kirk will have them headed in the right direction.

 

I'm just real sure what headed in the right direction means, been hearing this about the Reds and Bengals for years.

As the season goes on they should go down. It needs to be a lot or they will get blown out like tonight.

 

Turnovers to this extent are on Coach Kirk. You don't see those amounts in the St.Patrick league in downtown Maysville grades 1-6. Got to get this corrected, they have enough varsity experienced players for this to happen

I'm just real sure what headed in the right direction means, been hearing this about the Reds and Bengals for years.

 

For a HS team, to me, “headed in the right direction” means getting the community excited about the program again. They may have varsity experienced players, but the talent level isn’t there with that varsity level experience. Good news is, I think Kirk can help them. I believe Kirk is the kind of coach that can get the most out of the talent he has, which is all anyone can ask for. He did it at Augusta. It’s one game. And, one season. Give this staff time to implement the system and build the culture.

Turnovers to this extent are on Coach Kirk. You don't see those amounts in the St.Patrick league in downtown Maysville grades 1-6. Got to get this corrected, they have enough varsity experienced players for this to happen

 

I guarantee you don't see the ball hawking defense like Catholic play last night in the St Pat league either.

I guarantee you don't see the ball hawking defense like Catholic play last night in the St Pat league either.

 

They usually call off the dogs after a quarter down there. Once upon a time there was a thing called The Royal Swarm that played like this, hopefully these Royals will adjust or Campbell,Clark and Scott will feast

I guarantee you don't see the ball hawking defense like Catholic play last night in the St Pat league either.

 

Great point! This thread seems to be mostly about MC and nothing about Lex Cath.

 

Lex Cath had Johnson and another boy in double digits with well balanced scoring overall.

 

They always put a respectable team on the floor and can compete with most teams in the state.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.