Notre Dame / Southern California Updates

Kentucky Windage

Its gorgeous.

USC is dominating this game. Notre Dame very fortunate it's only 10 to 0.

They mentioned it on the broadcast but I’m starting to think jet lag from all the travel may very well be an issue. They really do look exhausted.

Its gorgeous.

USC is dominating this game. Notre Dame very fortunate it's only 10 to 0.

They mentioned it on the broadcast but I’m starting to think jet lag from all the travel may very well be an issue. They really do look exhausted.

Im not a fan of my OSU helmet avatar. I didn't even realize it was me when I was looking at the post lol.

Agreed. Notre Dame getting that touchdown was huge, and could be a huge momentum shifter.

Which by the way even though I don't think OSU will or should jump Oklahoma unless they blow out Northwestern. Even though I think that, I would love to see a playoff consisting of Bama, Clemson, Notre Dame, and OSU. That would be amazing to see with all those programs.

Agreed. Notre Dame getting that touchdown was huge, and could be a huge momentum shifter.

Which by the way even though I don't think OSU will or should jump Oklahoma unless they blow out Northwestern. Even though I think that, I would love to see a playoff consisting of Bama, Clemson, Notre Dame, and OSU. That would be amazing to see with all those programs.

Oh, whatever!!!

We all know you're a closet OSU fan

(Smiley Face)