Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County 2018/2019

Featured Replies

This Scott County class of seniors have been talked about since the 8th grade. It should be a great year for them and I suspect they will be ranked in the top 3 of the state. Looking forward to seeing them play!

This team will be fun to watch. They bring everyone back minus cooper Robb. The future is still bright for Scott county as I saw at the “meet the cards”event. They have some freshman kid who looked no taller than 6 foot that was throwing down windmills and 360s. They also have Kevin Knox’s doppelgänger who is sophomore that looked impressive.

It's now or never- or at least a few years- for SC as the new high school opens next fall. I believe they will win the 11th comfortably, but am eager to see how they match up with other elite teams this year.

It's now or never- or at least a few years- for SC as the new high school opens next fall. I believe they will win the 11th comfortably, but am eager to see how they match up with other elite teams this year.

 

The same thing was said when they moved from the 8th region to the 11th. It might depend on the status Billy Hicks.

It will be hard to replace Cooper Robb, considering his ability and size. They will need productive minutes from a couple of their big kids from last years JV.

Moreno should be a top candidate for Mr. Basketball.

 

I am looking forward to watching him this year!

Does anyone know if Isaiah Allen (formerly of Tates Creek, Dunbar) is enrolled and/or eligible for Scott County? I had heard he was attending Scott County in August.

Does anyone know if Isaiah Allen (formerly of Tates Creek, Dunbar) is enrolled and/or eligible for Scott County? I had heard he was attending Scott County in August.

 

Yes he is.

I would venture to say that Scott County will be pre-season no. 1 in Kentucky based on Cantrall and Litkenhaus rankings.

This team will be fun to watch. They bring everyone back minus cooper Robb. The future is still bright for Scott county as I saw at the “meet the cards”event. They have some freshman kid who looked no taller than 6 foot that was throwing down windmills and 360s. They also have Kevin Knox’s doppelgänger who is sophomore that looked impressive.

 

Are there any basketball players that also play football at Scott County?

They have two big games this weekend with Ballard on the hardwood and Male on the turf!

 

I was just curious if Scott County hoops will be missing anyone when they play Ballard Friday.

Are there any basketball players that also play football at Scott County?

They have two big games this weekend with Ballard on the hardwood and Male on the turf!

 

I was just curious if Scott County hoops will be missing anyone when they play Ballard Friday.

 

Glenn Covington plays WR and won’t have him until football season is over. He is a starter on the basketball team, but with the depth SC has they should still win both games agains South Laurel and Ballard.

I don’t see Isaiah Allen currently listed on the SC roster on the khsaa website. Is he in the team? Earlier in the season they had a guy on the bench not dressed out. Was that him?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.