Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paducah Tilghman 2018/2019

Featured Replies

PT may have lost JJ Reed, but they picked up a great addition in Tyus White from LEAD Academy in Nashville. They should compete to go to Rupp again this year.

PT also returns Rodriguez Thomas and Michael Laster. I think they’ll be a top 4 team in the region.

Should be a good district race with them and Mccracken id say they are fairly even. Really depends on how the supporting cast for each team has developed. Rod will have a great year he is a top notch kid and rock solid player.

Should be a good district race with them and Mccracken id say they are fairly even. Really depends on how the supporting cast for each team has developed. Rod will have a great year he is a top notch kid and rock solid player.

 

The transfer that McCracken got from Ballard Memorial will help them. He is a big that can defend and rebound.

The transfer that McCracken got from Ballard Memorial will help them. He is a big that can defend and rebound.

 

Haven’t seen him yet but I expect them to move Sivills out in space to make plays so that will be of benefit. They lost some good guard play so the dumas kid that’s a soph will have to fill the void.

Haven’t seen him yet but I expect them to move Sivills out in space to make plays so that will be of benefit. They lost some good guard play so the dumas kid that’s a soph will have to fill the void.

 

Guard play will be key for the Mustangs. Heard will allow Sivills to move out where he is more comfortable and dangerous. It will also allow him not to have to defend so much in the paint. Guard play will be the determining factor for McCracken. They do have their point guard back from a year ago.

If Tilghman can stay away from another mid-season collapse they should be in Rupp.

Sivills has been getting lots of Mid-Major looks and offers. If the Mustangs defend anything like they did last year and Sivills stays healthy and keeps the offense steady. The mustangs will be in the mix again.

Edited by jacksonpurchase

Sivills has been getting lots of Mid-Major looks and offers. If the Mustangs defend anything like they did last year and Sivills stays healthy and keeps the offense steady. The mustangs will be in the mix again.

 

What Mid Majors have offered Sivills?

 

This should be a good season for the young man.

Edited by bugatti

According to Hoopdreams twitter: Murray State, St. Louis University, Kent State, Samford. Interest from Iowa State, Butler, Belmont and many more.

Edited by bugatti

He got invited to go watch UK practice the day after his brother Will played against UK, Will plays for transy. Not that it means anything at this point but he is on the radar. I bet he has a big year.

PT may have lost JJ Reed, but they picked up a great addition in Tyus White from LEAD Academy in Nashville. They should compete to go to Rupp again this year.

 

Tilghmam also has another transfer in Amirion Joyce (A.J.) from Frederick Douglass. He will make a big impact as will Tyus.

 

I think most people kind of wrote Tilghman off after graduating a big Senior class last season with a lot of talent. I don't know that the drop off will be that significant and I'm actually leaning on this being a better team.

 

I definitely wouldn't have believed I'd ever think that at the end of last season. This Region is very good and there should be a lot of good games worth watching this season.

Tilghmam also has another transfer in Amirion Joyce (A.J.) from Frederick Douglas. He will make a big impact as will Tyus.

 

I think most people kind of wrote Tilghman off after graduating a big Senior class last season with a lot of talent. I don't know that the drop off will be that significant and I'm actually leaning on this being a better team.

 

I definitely wouldn't have believed I'd ever think that at the end of last season. This Region is very good and there should be a lot of good games worth watching this season.

 

The transfers will be a big help. I had not heard about this one.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.