Paducah Tilghman 2018/2019

Should be a good district race with them and Mccracken id say they are fairly even. Really depends on how the supporting cast for each team has developed. Rod will have a great year he is a top notch kid and rock solid player.

The transfer that McCracken got from Ballard Memorial will help them. He is a big that can defend and rebound.

The transfer that McCracken got from Ballard Memorial will help them. He is a big that can defend and rebound.

Haven’t seen him yet but I expect them to move Sivills out in space to make plays so that will be of benefit. They lost some good guard play so the dumas kid that’s a soph will have to fill the void.

Haven’t seen him yet but I expect them to move Sivills out in space to make plays so that will be of benefit. They lost some good guard play so the dumas kid that’s a soph will have to fill the void.

Guard play will be key for the Mustangs. Heard will allow Sivills to move out where he is more comfortable and dangerous. It will also allow him not to have to defend so much in the paint. Guard play will be the determining factor for McCracken. They do have their point guard back from a year ago.

Sivills has been getting lots of Mid-Major looks and offers. If the Mustangs defend anything like they did last year and Sivills stays healthy and keeps the offense steady. The mustangs will be in the mix again.

What Mid Majors have offered Sivills?

This should be a good season for the young man.

Edited by bugatti

PT may have lost JJ Reed, but they picked up a great addition in Tyus White from LEAD Academy in Nashville. They should compete to go to Rupp again this year.

Tilghmam also has another transfer in Amirion Joyce (A.J.) from Frederick Douglass. He will make a big impact as will Tyus.

I think most people kind of wrote Tilghman off after graduating a big Senior class last season with a lot of talent. I don't know that the drop off will be that significant and I'm actually leaning on this being a better team.

I definitely wouldn't have believed I'd ever think that at the end of last season. This Region is very good and there should be a lot of good games worth watching this season.

Tilghmam also has another transfer in Amirion Joyce (A.J.) from Frederick Douglas. He will make a big impact as will Tyus.

I think most people kind of wrote Tilghman off after graduating a big Senior class last season with a lot of talent. I don't know that the drop off will be that significant and I'm actually leaning on this being a better team.

I definitely wouldn't have believed I'd ever think that at the end of last season. This Region is very good and there should be a lot of good games worth watching this season.

The transfers will be a big help. I had not heard about this one.