October 28, 20187 yr Yes, he has talent, yes, I know he had 8.5 sacks LAST year, but he has done NOTHING this year. Is that his fault or the scheme?
October 28, 20187 yr Yes, he has talent, yes, I know he had 8.5 sacks LAST year, but he has done NOTHING this year. He also wasn't given many opportunities. I do think the scheme has played a role. The whole defensive line hasnt looked great. When it was suppose to be the strength of the team. Has to be the new scheme. The defense has been very bad.
October 29, 20187 yr Author Is that his fault or the scheme? You probably have a good point on that one!!
October 29, 20187 yr Author He also wasn't given many opportunities. I do think the scheme has played a role. The whole defensive line hasnt looked great. When it was suppose to be the strength of the team. Has to be the new scheme. The defense has been very bad. Beginning to believe that myself, has to be a reason DETROIT fired him????
October 29, 20187 yr Beginning to believe that myself, has to be a reason DETROIT fired him???? This was his first game in the booth wasnt it? Hasnt he been on the field most of the season? I wonder if Marvin realizes it is not a good match yet.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.