October 24, 20187 yr Here are the results for this week's NFL Pick em contest. As always, the results won't be final for 24 hours. All contestants should use that time to check their score for errors. After that time period has passed, the contest is final and the winner should look in the BGP store and email the guru to claim the prize of your choice. If you think your score is incorrect, please send me a PM and I will look into your claim. To claim your prize please email the guru @ [email protected] Contest prizes can be view in the BGP store. There was 3 tied with 18 this week. @TTS_JF, @brown4, and @ChickenWyngz all had 18 points. TTS_JF had Minnesota who scored 37 and brown4 and chickenwyngz both had New Orleans who scored 24. Week 7 Results: TTS_JF, 18 brown4, 18 chickenwyngz, 18 slink, 17 MJAlltheWay24, 17 AirYardGo, 15 B-Ball-Fan, 15 Randy Parker, 15 mcpapa, 15 newarkcatholicfan, 15 Bobby Axelrod, 15 kinglouie, 14 8th Region Warrior, 14 MNCM, 13 sealedpower, 12 UKMustangfan, 12 PP1, 10 can't coach, 10 Sweet16, 10 coldweatherfan, 10 sumoroyal, 9 2-3 zone, 8 Jack of all Trades, 7 dmh15, 7 16th Bball Fan, 7
October 24, 20187 yr Author WEEK 1 WINNER: winterweather, 18 WEEK 2 WINNER: collegefootballguy69, 6 WEEK 3 WINNER: AirYardGo, 18 WEEK 4 WINNER: AirYardGo, 16 WEEK 5 WINNER: Slink, 18 WEEK 6 WINNER: 2-3-Zone, 13 WEEK 7 WINNER: TTS_JF, 18
October 24, 20187 yr Author Season Totals: 81, brown4 80, Jack of all Trades 80, 2-3 Zone 78, slink 78, AirYardGo 72, PP1 71, Randy Parker 69, mcpapa 65, MJAlltheWay24 61, can't coach 60, 8th Region Warrior 57, sumoroyal 57, sealedpower 57, Sweet16 56, coldweatherfan 56, dmh115 56, king louie 55, UKMustangFan 53, TTS_JF 51, newarkcatholicfan 50, Bobby Axelrod 49, B-Ball-Fan 46, 16th Bball Fan 46, MNCM 43, NKYclubbaseball19 40, winterweather 35, Mediocre Nachos 33, afi100guy 30, Big Slick 25, collegefootballguy69 24, HSfootballfan18 18, ChickenWyngz 16, Tones 15, plantmanky 14, nkypete 10, silo11 9, P_G 9, Raiders8702 2, Cowboy90 0, PurplePride
October 24, 20187 yr Author 5 players within 3 points. The leader board has gotten much tighter after this week.
October 24, 20187 yr And by the way, that avatar is still the most hideous thing I’ve ever seen on this site. My tuna sandwich is in early regurgitation status as we speak.
October 24, 20187 yr Flipping a coin and drawing out of a hat got me 10 points this week. Got me 15 and my best score all season, go figure. :idunno: Did it again for Week 8. At this point with my dismal total score I have nothing to lose, so I think that I'll just keep rolling this way for the rest of the season. :banana:
October 24, 20187 yr Author Got me 15 and my best score all season, go figure. :idunno: Did it again for Week 8. At this point with my dismal total score I have nothing to lose, so I think that I'll just keep rolling this way for the rest of the season. :banana: I think I will as well.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.