Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woodford County vs. Henry Clay

Featured Replies

Woodford County vs. Henry Clay who wins this rematch frist game was all Henry Clay. But this time Woodford is coming of a big upset and have a full week to get ready.

This first match up between these two teams was played on a swamp for a field on which the grass had not been cut in what looked like a month. I don't know if this was an attempt to slow Henry Clay down, but it seemed to make Woodford County look as if they were playing in quicksand.

 

The rematch will be on the turf at Henry Clay and there will be no mud.......guaranteed.

 

I am interested in the rematch because Woodford County is obviously a very good team that did not play up to their ability in the first meeting. I would anticipate a good ballgame on Friday night.

I think Henry Clay got there swagger and confidence back this week after the Lafayette loss...They'll take care of business in a big way...47-21

I think Henry Clay will get the win also...I'll take the Devils by 3 TDs 35-14.

 

Good luck to both teams...

 

Props to Woodford County for taking down the 1 seed in the 1st round...I'd like to see them pull another upset this week but Henry Clay will be too much for Woodford County IMO.

Henry Clay 35-7.

  • Author
This first match up between these two teams was played on a swamp for a field on which the grass had not been cut in what looked like a month. I don't know if this was an attempt to slow Henry Clay down, but it seemed to make Woodford County look as if they were playing in quicksand.QUOTE]

 

They could not get a mower on there it would have left ruts in the feild.

This first match up between these two teams was played on a swamp for a field on which the grass had not been cut in what looked like a month. I don't know if this was an attempt to slow Henry Clay down, but it seemed to make Woodford County look as if they were playing in quicksand.QUOTE]

 

They could not get a mower on there it would have left ruts in the feild.

For how long?

 

That grass looked like it had not been cut in a month.

  • Author

For how long?

 

That grass looked like it had not been cut in a month.

 

 

They mowed it on a monday before the game that was played friday it rained like 6inch or more in two weeks. It was going to be mowed the day of the game but it rained Wensday and Thursday it is hard to mow when it is raining about everyday.

Henry Clay rolls the next two weeks.

 

HC 49-18.

I havent seen a thread about this game. Predictions anybody?

Henry Clay takes this one. I predict they will be facing one of the Big Three in the state semi-final in a couple of weeks. That game would be played at HC.

Henry Clay has too much speed for Woodford. Congrats Woodford on beating Lafayette I don't think you will do it but beat Henry Clay.

Henry Clay 38

Woodford 17

Clay in a rout. Good season from the Jackets. They earned my respect...but the HC offense is too much.

Henry Clay by 14

 

Henry Clay-28

Woodford County-14

Henry Clay is going to need all the help they can get. I'm sorry, but this Woodford team has bite. Henry Clay gets rattled easy...and talks alot. I am going to call this one close. Henry Clay should win but Woodford will make them work for it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.