Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woodford County vs. Henry Clay

Featured Replies

Henry Clay is going to need all the help they can get. I'm sorry, but this Woodford team has bite. Henry Clay gets rattled easy...and talks alot. I am going to call this one close. Henry Clay should win but Woodford will make them work for it.

You didn't predict a score this time.

 

Will this one be as close as you predicted the Scott County versus Henry Clay game to be?

You didn't predict a score this time.

 

Will this one be as close as you predicted the Scott County versus Henry Clay game to be?

 

You know openyon, I haven't done real well on my predictions in the last few weeks. I have seen both of these teams play a few times this season and I can honestly say I will be suprised if this is a blowout. Like I said, Henry Clay should win...35-31. And another thing openyon, the Scott County game shocked me as it did a lot of people. Everyone has an off night and I guess that was Scott County's. You can't tell me Henry Clay is that much better a football team then Scott.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.