Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pre-Season AP Top 25

Featured Replies

My initial thought it does anyone really think Kansas is better than UK, or is it because UK hasn't proven it yet? I know Duke has a solid front court with a couple of new guys in the back court but how deep will they be? Lastly Gonzaga keeps getting pre season love year in and out then coming up short in the big dance; different this season?

I can handle Carolina starting at 8. They should float around the 5-12 range all year.

Yessir!

 

I was worried about Cam for a bit; but it looks like he's fully recovered.

I was worried about Cam for a bit; but it looks like he's fully recovered.

Are you a Duke basketball fan?

Are you a Duke basketball fan?

 

I am a Duke bball fan. You gotta kinda keep that quiet around these parts. Lol

My initial thought it does anyone really think Kansas is better than UK, or is it because UK hasn't proven it yet? I know Duke has a solid front court with a couple of new guys in the back court but how deep will they be? Lastly Gonzaga keeps getting pre season love year in and out then coming up short in the big dance; different this season?

 

Kansas is loaded just like UK. So yes some would think they may be better. Duke is like past UK teams. Some of the best talent overall in the country with NBA ready guys, but they are young with no experience. So will take awhile.

 

As for Gonzaga they just made the NCAA championship game just 2 years ago. So I think they have now shown they can make a run.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.