October 14, 20187 yr He’s not out. Once again, you’re posting false things in an attempt to talk smack. You must not be watching the same game as me.
October 14, 20187 yr Man reading some post on here. If I wasnt watching this game. I would assume the Steelers are dominating the Bengals. People saying the Bengals are scared and all that. As for me I am very pleased with the first half. Didnt play their best with some dropped passes and Steelers having to make amazing catches and yet the game is tied at half. Plus the Bengals get the ball after half. Great spot for the Bengals to be in.
October 14, 20187 yr You must not be watching the same game as me. You mean the game where they have said Burfict is probable? Do you know what probable means? Because he’s not out.
October 14, 20187 yr Twitter Posting the video so you could watch that Burfict wasn’t flattened? Because that’s still not a flattening. Admit you were wrong and move on. This double down attempt just proves everyone else’s point.
October 14, 20187 yr Man reading some post on here. If I wasnt watching this game. I would assume the Steelers are dominating the Bengals. People saying the Bengals are scared and all that. As for me I am very pleased with the first half. Didnt play their best with some dropped passes and Steelers having to make amazing catches and yet the game is tied at half. Plus the Bengals get the ball after half. Great spot for the Bengals to be in. I said they looked scared. When you lose 14-17 and drop about five wide open passes, yes that is a problem. Also, we can not guard a tight end.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.