Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dolphins/Bengals Updates

Featured Replies

Can I say I told you so? See post #84. There is the turnover. The Dolphins are the worst franchise in the NFL. It isn't even close.

 

Tannehill is pathetic. The worst starting QB in the NFL. They had a chance to get McCarron and let it get away.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam Hubbard has a big motor. That was a good draft pick.

  • Author

Defense should’ve played like this the WHOLE game, champions don’t just play when they want to, hopefully they’ve learned that!!

  • Author

Another turnover leading to a touchdown for the Bengals. That makes 27 unanswered in lass than a quarter and a half.

27-17 Bengals with 2:37 to play.

  • Author

Plus the Browns are beating the Ravens 9-6 with about 4 minutes to play.

  • Author

It's going to be a long flight back to Miami for the Dolphins.

  • Author

I hope the Bengals can carry the last 20 minutes+ of this game into next week with the Steelers.

  • Author

Ravens have tied the browns at 9 with under a minute to play.

Dolphins, Dolphins, Dolphins. What a train wreck! Can any other team in the NFL blow a game like this? Three quarters worth of work completely undone in about three minutes. Unbelievabe.

 

Here comes the turnover, then the Bengals run out the clock. The Dolphins are the worst.

 

You are a genius.

 

I have to admit, I believe this thread contains some of the best posts I have ever put on BGP. It was crazy how the game played out against all those posts.

  • Author
I have to admit, I believe this thread contains some of the best posts I have ever put on BGP. It was crazy how the game played out against all those posts.

 

I can't imagine being a true Dolphins fan how hard the last quarter+ would have been to watch.

I can't imagine being a true Dolphins fan how hard the last quarter+ would have been to watch.

 

You know I am not a Dolphins fan, right?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.